August 01, 2013

In My Mailbox *1*



In My Mailbox was invented by  The Story Siren.

_____________________________

A few weeks after my blog was created, time has come for serious matters... As I am on holiday at the moment, I am not very active, but I have prepared a first In My Mailbox which is a little special...

***

I have spent a whole year full of advntures abroad. Changing addresses as often as I did is not very convenient when we are used to receiving books. To make sure that my post was not going to be lost, I had it sent to my mother's... And on Saturday, after a whole semester, I have finally discovered what was expecting me !


To start with, a parcel sent by Tari for the swap organised by the A&M forum... As well as raspberry chocolate, various tea-bags and a lovely bookmark, I have received:

Jesse Kellerman ❖ Les Visages
Mary Ann Schaffer & Annie Barrows ❖ Le Cercle Littéraire des amateurs d'épluchures de patates
Arni Thorarinsson ❖ Le Temps de la sorcière 
Anne B. Ragde ❖ La Tour d'Arsenic
Arnaldur Indridason ❖ Bettý 

Thank you very much Tari!

 
 


After that, a book I was waiting for impatiently, senty by Entrée Livres for Jeudis Critiques, with a nice magnetic bookmark...

Tatiana de Rosnay Amsterdamnation et autres nouvelles
Find me review here (French)



 
 
Another one received for the Masse Critiques organised by Babelio. I have only just started reading it and it is surprising but interesting. The review will come soon. 

Hallgrímur Helgason La Femme à 1000°






 

A historical crime book won in a contest organised by the French publisher Pocket

Giacometti Ravenne Le Temple Noir






 
Three books from a series of thrillers received thanks to  Bostick Communications.

Douglas E. Sipple and Charles T. Wolstenholme Code Name Rustler
Douglas E. Sipple and Charles T. Wolstenholme Rustler's Vengeance
Douglas E. Sipple and Charles T. Wolstenholme Forced Intervention
 





And digital books...
Although I am not yet convinced, I am trying to slowly get used to reading digital books. This month, I have received an ebook, once again thanks to Bostick Communications.

Lawrence W. Gold Deadly Passage





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Laraemilie